HISTORY OF ARTDECO GLOBAL INTEGRATED NIG. LTD
Artdeco Global Integrated Nig. Ltd, formally know as Artdeco Interior and Furniture Ltd was established in 2010 dealing in sales, supplies and placement of all homes and office interior elements for both aesthetic and utilitarian purposes. Artdeco Integrated Global Nig. Ltd is an affiliate of Artdeco Interior & Furniture Ltd. It formerly has its head office at Fakunle, Osogbo, but the passion to take indigenous made furniture and promote the use of high class but affordable interior items necessitated the need for the establishment of a gigantic factory, showroom and operational headquarter, sitting on 4 acres of a fruitful land at Agunbelewo, Osogbo, State of Osun.
Through the litany of exquisite items proudly spread at our various showrooms in Ile-Ife, Akure, Fakunle, Osogbo and a gaze-creating mega factory at Agunbelewo, Osogbo, we have been able, not only to satisfy the immediate needs of our customers, but also, to have a mental projection into their future desires, thereby making the future a present for as many that comes in contact with us. This, is owing to the painstaking and careful choice of highly trained professionals who manned the creative and constructive process(es) which gives rise to the end products we dish out to our clients.
Our product lines includes production of upholstery, kitchen cabinet, wardrobes, doors, beds, dining tables, office executive chairs and tables, flowers, vases, frames, picture frames, various fabrics/textiles of window blinds, drapes, bed covers, kitchen items, Persian Syrian rugs and our service lines entails:
- Interior design and planning for Homes and Offices
- Building / space design and construction
- Project coordination
- Management of turn key projects
- Corporate interior design and decoration
- Residential interior design and decoration
- Sales and supplies of office and home furniture
- Sales and supplies of office and home decoration
- Sales and supplies of all household items
- Direct procurement
- Consultancy services
- Assembling services
- Installation of interior elements
- Advisory services
OUR PRODUCT CAPACITY
Our production capacity is one of a kind considering the size of our factory and the number of professionals who handle our production process. Possessing modern factory machines such as: Backsaw, Planning machine, Sawing machine, Sandpaper machine, Cutting machine and Taping machine, we can gallantly boast of the capacity to produce 15 sets of upholstery settee per week and innumerable Medium Dimension Fibre (MDF) and High Dimension Fibre (HDF) on a weekly basis, depending on the production demand at hand.
All this is due to the availability of over 40 factory workers and 30 administrative staff for the smooth running of our operations, quick response to production and speedy delivery of products to clients.
OUR PAST JOB
The testimony of our capability is evident but not limited to the following list of successfully completed projects:
- Supply of home furniture at the residence of Her Excellency, Mrs Titilayo Tomori ( Deputy Governor, State of Osun).
- Supply of office furniture, workstations, library tables, chairs and shelves, computer tables, imported safe, upholstery, conference table and 500 conference seats for State and Local Government Reform Project (SLOGOR), State of Osun.
- Supply of doors at UBA Bank, Osogbo.
- Supply of workstations, table and 601 chairs at Oscotech, State of Osun.
- Interior design of the Council chamber, Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti.
- Full interior decoration of Alakija Estate, Lagos.
- Sales and supplies of various interior elements to various departments of Crawford University, Igbesa, Ogun State.
- Furnishing of Life Camp Christian Chapel, Jebba, Kwara State.
- Supply of furniture to various offices within the Governor’s office, Osogbo.
- Revamp of the entire office of the Deputy Governor (Benedict Alabi Gboyega) and many more.
- A comprehensive list of our past jobs completed can be viewed on our company profile.